F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Normal Mode Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 41 - 50 | 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  | 61 - 70  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
BZ
Unregistered

if I remember correctly, they were stripping her while she was holding on to Ray and whipping her with flagpoles and jamming their hands in and out of her vagina and asshole. were her feet on the ground? or was she being pulled in the opposite direction with her legs, therefor, being pirpendicular to the ground?
I'm sure Ray saw some really brutal shit.
Masked truth
Unregistered

I am spending some time in other chat rooms and will try to get a legit contact while piece together directions and time line of the event. A lot of the info that CBS released in both the first release and the 60 minute interview doesn't add up with a 1am time frame. Also not sure what four seasons she went to but both are in the oppisite direction of the american embassy more in line to where she was dragged off too. Also trying to get her complete outfit listed so that maybe when pictures do service it will be easier to identify fakes from real.
Masked truth
Unregistered

BZ said:if I remember correctly, they were stripping her while she was holding on to Ray and whipping her with flagpoles and jamming their hands in and out of her vagina and asshole. were her feet on the ground? or was she being pulled in the opposite direction with her legs, therefor, being pirpendicular to the ground?
I'm sure Ray saw some really brutal shit.

Yes in the interview they said she had one hand on ray when she felt her bra go and then the underware and then she lost grip of ray
Masked truth
Unregistered

If you ever saw one of those japanese clips where the girl is on the bus or train or crowd and a group of guys moves in on her real close and then seperate her from the others and then they strip her and then have their way with her is more what I think happened. I have a few links if you all want
BZ
Unregistered

I doubt anything more happened than what Logan said on 60 minutes. becuase if more did happen, it would eventually come out and Logan knows this.
Is it beyond the realm of possibility? no, but very unlikely. Whatever photos that exist are most likely very crappy quality. Remember when the camera light went out, how dark it was. that mess she was in was dark, and packed with guys. What it problably looked like was 5 or 6 six guys closely packed together with maybe Logans leg sticking out of the pack. Once she was seperated, it was so chaotic that no had oppurtunity, view or thought to take photos or film. Stuff exists, but it s crappy quality I'm sure.
Unregistered

BZ said:I doubt anything more happened than what Logan said on 60 minutes. becuase if more did happen, it would eventually come out and Logan knows this.
Is it beyond the realm of possibility? no, but very unlikely. Whatever photos that exist are most likely very crappy quality. Remember when the camera light went out, how dark it was. that mess she was in was dark, and packed with guys. What it problably looked like was 5 or 6 six guys closely packed together with maybe Logans leg sticking out of the pack. Once she was seperated, it was so chaotic that no had oppurtunity, view or thought to take photos or film. Stuff exists, but it s crappy quality I'm sure.

Already, on this thread, we've used Google image to find tons of clear and high quality candid pictures from the night of February 11th in Tahrir Square. We've done the same to find videos from YouTube. Why would these pictures and videos suck more than those?

She left it open in her interview. She said she surrendered to the attack. She doesn't describe the 40 minutes after she was separated from her bodyguard at all.
nine
Unregistered

. said:Are we 100% certain Lara's boots were still on. I heard earlier reports that she had lacerations around her ankles, if this was true then her boots and socks would have had too been removed.
As the rape involved a humiliation factor, seems more likely they would have stripped her completely, including here footwear.

That "report" actually comes from the fictional "three witness" account on the "Lara Logan Full Report (part 2)" video we've all seen (linked earlier in the thread). It's not valid. I'm actually fairly certain I spoke to the "witness" (via Youtube) before this video was made, the guy who talks about her legs being tied and held apart with belts. That guy was not an actual eye-witness but some random dude from Italy who claimed to know some Egyptian dudes who were talking via cell phone to relatives back in Egypt who heard from friends who were there what had happened. His YouTube channel (since deleted) hosted half a dozen zany videos from Italy featuring buxom women getting their skirts ripped off and whatnot. I met him on a comment stream for another video (the famous "fat kid" video and exchanged a few messages with him back in February). I don't think he knew anything.
rocker
and roller

182 posts

. said:Already, on this thread, we've used Google image to find tons of clear and high quality candid pictures from the night of February 11th in Tahrir Square. We've done the same to find videos from YouTube. Why would these pictures and videos suck more than those?

She left it open in her interview. She said she surrendered to the attack. She doesn't describe the 40 minutes after she was separated from her bodyguard at all.

yeappers there were plenty of street lights.it was bright enough to read a book. it looked darker than it was because her video camera requires a lot of light.
BZ
Unregistered

Perhaps I'm wrong about the lighting, I was going by the clip of the light going out in the 60 minutes peice. But still, as I said. it would have been difficult to view clearly without being, right there! They would only have videod, if they had her in a secluded place.
Masked truth
Unregistered

BZ said:I doubt anything more happened than what Logan said on 60 minutes. becuase if more did happen, it would eventually come out and Logan knows this.

I don't think she knows all what they did to her because of the shock and the fact that she herself said she just gave in to the assault and was not only in a frame of mind to not judge time but also the type of assault she was getting. as for the pictures and videos not being to clear I think the pictures would be clear and use a flash where the video would be darker but still pretty clear because of the street lights. I also think alot of what she said was from what she remembered and a little bit scripted as she said when the army guys showed up she was a mess and raving so I am thinking in shock plus when she got to the hotel they sedated her
Unregistered

\
"Once guy stuck in both entire hands like this with his arms at ninety degree angles like this, one in my vagina and the other one in my asshole, and he began to piston his arms in and out with an alternating pattern, like this, as the twisted both arms and clenched and unclenched his fists, spreading his fingers out like this while receding and then clenching each fist as he would thrust each arm forward again. That's when my sphincter tore and I shat on what was left of my pants. I knew you guys would want all the details. You're welcome." - Lara Logan
Unregistered

i meant to post that under the picture rocker posted. thanks for ruining it masked truth.
Unregistered

This reminds me of when my mom got fisted. Sad face.
boob hoarder
Unregistered

You guys are dicks.
rocker
and roller

182 posts

. said:\
"Once guy stuck in both entire hands like this with his arms at ninety degree angles like this, one in my vagina and the other one in my asshole, and he began to piston his arms in and out with an alternating pattern, like this, as the twisted both arms and clenched and unclenched his fists, spreading his fingers out like this while receding and then clenching each fist as he would thrust each arm forward again. That's when my sphincter tore and I shat on what was left of my pants. I knew you guys would want all the details. You're welcome." - Lara Logan

still funny though
BZ
Unregistered

Masked truth said:I don't think she knows all what they did to her because of the shock and the fact that she herself said she just gave in to the assault and was not only in a frame of mind to not judge time but also the type of assault she was getting. as for the pictures and videos not being to clear I think the pictures would be clear and use a flash where the video would be darker but still pretty clear because of the street lights. I also think alot of what she said was from what she remembered and a little bit scripted as she said when the army guys showed up she was a mess and raving so I am thinking in shock plus when she got to the hotel they sedated her

Are you implying that A. the seperation was longer than 40 minutes. B. that a bunch of guys blew thier loads either on her or in her. What is your reasoning?
Unregistered

GOOD GRIEF; 1500 POSTS AND NO VIDS

YUO BETAS ARE SO FUCKING BETA
rocker
and roller

182 posts

. said:GOOD GRIEF; 1500 POSTS AND NO VIDS

YUO BETAS ARE SO FUCKING BETA

by you not posting anything makes you one.
Unregistered

rocker said:by you not posting anything makes you one.

:rolleyes:

CUNT FACED BETA SAYS WHUT?

rocker
and roller

182 posts

exactly
Unregistered

rocker said:exactly

:lol:

GLAD YUO RECOGNISED YUOR A CUNT FACED BETA

Unregistered

"....THE ARISTOCRATS!"
\
:mel:
Unregistered

I like the idea of building credible and reliable leads and contacts. Let's find that footage guys.
Unregistered

How many people in Egypt do you guys think have this video... or these photos... if they exist? Five? Ten? Twenty? What's the population over there?
Masked truth
Unregistered

BZ said:Are you implying that A. the seperation was longer than 40 minutes. B. that a bunch of guys blew thier loads either on her or in her. What is your reasoning?

I would say if she was naked before she lost her body gaurd ray and no time of when they got back to the hotel was given then I would say it was a lot longer then 40 minutes and think that they gave that time line to make it seem like she was recovered quickly by the army and she was just hand raped when in fact she was gone longer and neither her or her crew were looking at their watchs because both were being beaten. Most cases victems of tragic events have missing time gaps in what transpired and only relate with the start and finish and not so much the middle. kinda of a mental block so to help them cope with the events. I know if you take an attractive blonde lady and strip her naked in any large group of guys she will not just be hand raped

Page: 41 - 50 | 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  | 61 - 70  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: